Friday, July 11, 2014

Some More Turquoise Flourish Beach Cards

I have been working like crazy trying to finish the 4 cards I need for my August class as next Monday we have a store meeting concerning the classes.  By golly, I did it!  I showed you 1 in my last post so here's a couple more.  I'll save the last for another post.


I like to start my class with the easiest card and this is it.  The sunburst is made using my Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge.  I also used the Fiskars "Bubbles" border punch, the Inkadinkado "Down by the Seashore" stamp set, and Fiskars "All Seasons Greetings" set.  Very easy and fast.  I added some white liquid pearl dots to the sun's rays for some bling.


This design I seen on Pinterest but other than the offset lighthouse there is no resemblance.  I reinked my black ink pad and it is not being real nice at this point, that's the reason the words are heavy inked at the bottom.   I added some silver sequins for bling.  Both of these cards are easy to replicate which is what I like.

No comments: