Monday, April 7, 2014

New Creation

I love Jesus and as He is my LORD and Savior the majority of my cards reflect my love for Him, whether on the cover or the inside text.  Here is an Easter card I just made to send to someone through Samaritan Ministries, the health share group that I am a member of in lieu of health insurance (is A.C.A. compliant).


I used a stamp called New Creation by Red Rubber Designs.  I did paper piece the butterfly to make it stand out.  I added dots of White Opal Liquid Pearls to the corners of the smaller pink piece instead of rounding those corners.  I used a Fiskars border punch for the fancy border on the yellow pattern paper.


I used Gold Wink of Stella on the butterfly body and my Stardust Clear Gel pen on the antenna.    I think this turned out nice, don't you?  Are you getting ready for Easter?  It's one of my favorite holidays as we celebrate not only the death of our LORD on the cross for our sins but His resurrection!  I know for certain that I would not be here today if it wasn't for Him and His saving grace in my life.

No comments: