Saturday, April 12, 2014

2 More Good Ol' Sport Cards

Well, I finally finished my 4th card and all the supply info and directions for my May card class.  I can now just play!  But these cards are still using Graphic 45 "Good Ol' Sport" papers and Bazzill solid card stocks as my previous post.


This is probably the easiest card so it will be "taught" first.  In my classes I usually start with the most simple and work up.  This next card will be the last one taught since there is more pieces to it.


I was going to try to add "Happy Father's Day" or "Thinking of You" but neither that I had to work with would fit in the bottom right spot.  Oh well.  Most of my "students" are older than me and they don't use many Father's or Mother's day cards.  I'm just glad to get these done in time!  I hope to schedule my class for about May 20 or 27th at the AZ Scrapbooking store.

I'm planning on going to Kansas City June 5th for an "The Angel Co. Reunion".  Hubby knew I wanted to go but with my mom's health not good I wasn't planning on it.  He talked me into going.  I'm getting ready to purchase my air fare, already have 2 roommates, and my registration is in the mail.  I do need to come up with a shoebox project that will "fly" as TSA can get rather nasty about certain things.  There are 21 of us getting together so far with spaces for 30.  And hubby is so sweet.... he gave me our state tax refund to pay my way!!!




No comments: