Monday, January 6, 2014

A Pinterest Inspired Card

Are you Pinterest addicted?  I have to say that I am.  I get so much inspiration there.  The following card is my first attempt at one I seen.


This one is my first attempt at a "Flip Card".  I'm not real thrilled about this one and hope to get a few more made like this.


I've seen this style quite a few times but went HERE to learn just what I had to do. Miechelle had a couple cool samples under More Flip Cards arrow and the 2 there were cool but my favorite was the first one.  Anyway, I used stamps from Red Rubber Designs (cover) and A\Muse Studios (inside) along with some Spellbinder dies and Sizzix heart dies. I used some pattern scraps I had left over from a class a year or so ago.  Oh, and a couple heart gems and a lot of sponging.  If you give this a try I'd love to see what you came up with!

No comments: