Monday, December 23, 2013

5 Gift Boxes

Today I'm involved in a little Christmas party at the LSS where I teach.  Including the store owner, Debi, there will be 6 of us (5 instructors).  When we were in CA for Thanksgiving I purchased a bunch of Salt Water Taffy and, with the help of Pinterest and pins of the Envelope Punch Board..... I'm ready!


Here are all 5 together.  I did notice that I took my pictures before I added a little yellow punched star on the pine tree box in the upper right.  I used Spellbinder, Impressions Obsessions, and Sizzix dies and a few punches for all of the decorations on the boxes.


Can you see the red Stickles on the snowflake points and circles around the circle?


I added lots of Icicle Stickles around the big green tree.  And there is a yellow metallic star on this now.


I cut down a snowflake to make the arms.


Found a good use for the metallic paper that I've had for YEARS!


Glad I have lots of "old" Christmas paper from DCWV!  Have a large pad of 12" square for many years.
My Big Shot got quite a work out this past week!  Except for 1 gift from Amazon to be delivered tomorrow, I'm ready!  Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Glittered Paws said...

Beautiful little giftie boxes - did you made these with the punch board?? Love how you made them all different. Have a Merry christmas and blessings in the new year.