Friday, November 1, 2013

Christmas Blessings

I need to get some more Christmas cards made and came across a cool card on one of the blogs I follow.  I "pinned" it so I could come back to it and here is my rendition of the inspiring card....


I used Spellbinder dies for the label and snowflakes.  I think the Create-A-Flake dies are no longer available but they do some some cool other flake dies.  I used scraps from my stash for all the paper.  The stamped image is from a The Angel Co. set called The Only Thing.


I colored the pearl with a Copic marker to match the text color.  Plus I sponged ink on the label and snowflake to break up the bright white.  Not bad, to my way of thinking.  The inspiration came from the I Create blog.  Just click on the name and you'll go right to it.  I didn't use as many pearls but I still like my card.

No comments: