Friday, November 29, 2013

Another Hearts Afire Card

Did you have a good day yesterday celebrating Thanksgiving?  We are so blessed and thankful to spend time with our oldest son and his family and to hold our granddaughters in our arms.


This is the 3rd of 4 card samples for my January 7th class at AZ Scrapbooking store in Green Valley, AZ.  I used a Spellbinder scallop circle die to cut the yellow card stock and Labels 3 die for the red.  And circle was just pleading for the Spirelli technique so, of course, I listened and did.  Have you figured out how I did the text label?  I used the scallop circle die on the 2 pieces for it, too!


And the heart needed a touch of bling.  A little red rhinestone sticker from Stampendous just fit the spot. I'm still debating about adding these little rhinestones to the text banner.  What do you think?

No comments: