Friday, August 30, 2013

Safari Birthday

I have FINALLY finished the first of three card samples for my end of September class using the Gatefold Easel design. Yep, I'm behind but then I've been gone and have stuff other than card making to do.  But, are you ready??


Sorry for the paper clip as the card wouldn't stay closed.  I chose not to do a slider as these cards uses enough paper and that I pay for myself out of what I make ($12 per person or kit) for the class.  The text is from a Hero Arts set that I use a lot for the classes.


Here it is open.  The papers are from Creative Imaginations and BoB8unny.  The giraffe is by Stampendous from the Serengeti set.  I used my Corner Chomper to do the rounding....


And open.  Fairly simple. No rhinestones or bling on this card.  Now, on to the next 2 cards but I also need to make a birthday card for our middle granddaughter.  Got a picture printed that I want to use..

Oh, this is the LAST WEEKEND in August!! Yikes!

No comments: