Friday, August 2, 2013

Our Grand Daughter, the Cowgirl

Our oldest grand daughter, Christen, is quite the cowgirl.  She trains horses, helps with branding, does roping and more in rodeos, and so much more.  Her husband is an really good cowboy and seems more comfortable on the back of a horse than in a pickup truck.  Recently Christen posted some great pics on FaceBook and, granny that I am, I downloaded them to look at and scrapbook.


I'm not the best scrapbooker and get such brain burps trying to pull pictures and elements together.  But I do like this page. The paper is from BoBunny's Prairie Chic paper package.  All the embellishments are by Paper House and are very 3D.


This Country sticker is about 3/8" high and is 3 layers not counting all the foam.


I seen this phrase somewhere and it wasn't on Pinterest but I like it and printed it using a color to coordinate with the paper.

I will be seeing our Christen in a few days as I'll be in northwest Wyoming. I'm actually driving today.  Tomorrow evening I should be in Cheyenne, WY at the daughter's home then on to the Powell/Cody area Monday evening.  And hopefully I'll get to see her barrel race at an event next week, too.  And, if my pics turn out, I'll have lots more to scrap!

1 comment:

ria gall said...

Hi Carol
what a great page layout really special and great colours working well together
Ria