Friday, July 26, 2013

Christmas Envelopes

I told you (I think) about the We R Memory Keepers Envelope Punch Board I purchased.  Well, I finally made some envelopes.  Please look back on my last post as to the board before use and with 1 envelope in the process.  All I have for you today is a pic of the envelopes.  Makes for a small post.


These are A6 size for 4"x 6" cards.  I've been asked to make some Christmas Card kits similar to THESE and they take this size envy.  I doubt I'll sell as they don't match the cards but I can make cards for me to match these envelopes.  I also like to buy clothing to match my jewelry.  Do you do that??

Wednesday as I was making dinner I "sliced" off the tip of my right hand ring finger.  Pain, blood, throbbing... yep, not good.  I haven't gone to a doctor because it's not stitch-able so I now have some fingertip bandaids to help keep it covered.  Hopefully it'll be feeling much better by next Friday when I head north to see kids.  But typing my posts is painful.  That finger will no longer have a nice round tip but a flat one.  And, I am right handed so this may make crafting a bit interesting.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I make envelopes out of old calendars. You know, the ones with the beautiful pictures on them. I have several templates of different sizes. The calendars are nice because you can pick different themes; flowers, cats, horses etc.
Sorry to hear about your finger. Ouch! Hope it heals quickly.
Gail (:

Glittered Paws said...

Very nice - I've been thinking about one of the boards but just haven't gotten one yet.

Anonymous said...

Wow! Thankful to hear of healing instead of infection. Exercise and prayer are the regiment of choice.
Keep Looking UP! mt23stamperatyahodc