Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Resplendent Rectangles by Spellbinders

I decided to add an extra post as I have so many cards done!  I have 4 of my Father's Day cards complete and another card using a Spellbinder die set.  So, I'll show you this one....


Look at all those layers and yet, there's one missing!  I didn't do the smallest layer as I didn't have any stamps from AZ Scrapbooking that would fit in it.  This card is 4" x 6".  I do recommend that you use wax paper between the die and the card stock when cutting.  And watch your "sandwich" on your die cutting machine.  I followed the instructions on the Nestabilities insert and it was a bit of a bugger but it worked.  I had to add some card stock shims to get complete cuts.


Here's a closer view of the layers and embossing.  The text is from a Lawn Fawn stamp set. I think this card turned out really nice!  Do you have any dies you like?  Have you used them lately??

1 comment:

ria gall said...

Hi Carol
don't the dies look different when cut from decorative papers. I love the papers and the dies you have used for this card
Ria