Friday, June 7, 2013

More Cards from the Spellbinder Class

Are you ready for some more cards I made this past weekend with Ken Oliver?


In this class we used the M-bosslbilities folders.  We colored the raised design with pastels.  I get a kick out of this stamp as I learned to shot as an early teen.


Here's another using the other side of the embossing folder but I colored the raised design with metallic rub-ons that I've had for over 10 years!  I used about 4 different colors. And then there's the cogs and brass items.  Very cool!  This text is a stamp from a set by The Angel Company.  These cards are growing on me...  What do you think?  Now I'm playing with some Spellbinder stuff for my June 20 class... Got 1 card done out of 3.  Hopefully today and tomorrow I'll get them done.

1 comment:

Glittered Paws said...

I have enjoyed you showing off your Spellbinders class projects - what a fun class - and what great cards.