Sunday, March 10, 2013

A Spring Multifold Card

I have noticed that my Multifold Card template has really been getting the hits for the past 2 months and decided it would be a good class at the LSS in Green Valley, AZ for my 2nd March class.  I finally finished the first of 2 cards and here it is!


Here it is closed.  I had to use 4 paper clips to hold it closed securely so that I could take the picture.  All pattern papers are from Graphic 45.  The vines are made from a Cheery Lynn die and I added some large gems from the Clear & Pearl Gem collection. My Scor-Pal and paper trimmer got a good workout making this card....


Here is the card open.  I love the bright spring colors!


And here is a close up of the vine die cut.  Isn't it just gorgeous??  This is the small one, I have the large one, too.  I may use it on the other card.  If you make one I'd love to see it!



2 comments:

SandeeNC said...

I love looking at cards like this, and am always impressed at the time and patience it took you to make it. Awesome! Hope you are having a wonderful week end my friend, waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥

Glittered Paws said...

Wow this is awesome - and love the spring colors and the vine die cut. Great job.