Sunday, February 17, 2013

Love and Hearts

Wednesday I worked on my hubby's Valentine card but didn't get the opportunity to post it until today.  I got inspiration from the La-De-Dab blog.  I used Terracotta and Cornflower Walnut inks, Rhubarb Stalk Momento and Agean Blue VersaMagic inks to coordinate.


I found some scrap card stock that also matches the Cornflower Walnut ink so that was exciting!


I found a small heart stamp and love stamps in my stash but have no idea who made them. I did add 3 black crystals to the lower right of the heart.  Did add just a hint of bling.  This card is a bit outside my box but I do like it!  What do you think?  Oh, and I highly recommend using a clothes pin or clip of some kind when spraying the Walnut inks.  My thumb was quite colored!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is a cute card. When I spray, I lay the cardstock in an old shoebox. Easy clean-up, just toss the box in the paper recycling.
Good job again, Sistah.'
Gail