Monday, February 11, 2013

I'm Double Twisting now...

Finally finished the 3rd card for an upcoming class on Feb. 27.  I've made standard easel and a twisted easel cards but now I have a double twisted easel!  It starts with a piece of 8" square cardstock...


I'm still using the Hero Arts "Going 4 x 4" stamp set as it's definitely masculine and the paper works well for masculine cards!  When folded flat the Happy and Birthday face each other.  I colored the scooter to match the burgundy card stock.  I have NO idea who makes the text stamps but they're pretty nice! I'm sure there's variations of this style card but I find this about the easiest.

2 comments:

Donna said...

You have been coming up with the cutest 3D cards, too bad I'm in a different state, I'd be at your classes.

Glittered Paws said...

Awesome - love the double one. You have been very creative recently.