Wednesday, January 23, 2013

WOYWW 190... and more

My computer is home and I can upload photos to my albums!  I like the laptop but I love my tower!  Anyway, I got a shot of my desk and, as part of the What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday, Week 190, I am ready to show you my "mess".  Thanks to Julia at the Stamping Ground for putting together this gigantic blog hop across the world of desks!  Be sure you click on her blog name and do some blurfing (blog surfing)!


Ok. What do I have here?  I have a Fiskars Bubble border punch that I used to prepare for a class this afternoon along with the supply list.  The paper for the class is on the left along with some Valentine stamps.  After cutting the paper for the class I found an error on the supply list to need to correct it.  As of Monday there is 4 "students" and I'm prepared for 6.  Any extra kits will be packaged and sold at the store.

And I finally got pictures downloaded from my phone (I don't have a smart phone, didn't want to pay for more internet).  Our youngest son's girlfriend is an interior designer/decorator and she sent me this pic of the candle holder I made for her from my grandmother's good dishes and some crystal...


Isn't it lovely!! I will have to do mine like this next year.  Right now I need to decorate for Valentine's Day but haven't found anything to use yet.  Oh well.

So please go to the Stamping Ground and join the hop!

10 comments:

LisaDV said...

Your candle holder is so sweet. I really like the red berries on it. The cards on your sheet look adorable. Love the pop-up or throughs. Hope your class goes well. Happy WOYWW. LisaDV #116

Glittered Paws said...

What a beautiful job your sons gf did on decorating the candle holder - these are just beautiful and what a fond memory to use the dishes like this.

Anonymous said...

Have fun teaching your card workshop! Love the candle holder picture -- it looks so festive and it must be fun to be able to choose whatever decorations you want each year, since the china will match anything. Hope you're having a good day. ~ Laura #119

ria gall said...

Love the candle holder very pretty and your desk has loads to look at
Ria #92

Alison Scott said...

Your desk is lovely. The candle holder is very pretty too.
Happy WOYWW
Alison #100

April said...

The Christmas decoration is lovely. And your desk looks like a very creative place. I like the color of your Cricut. :-)
April #110

Angie said...

Oh Carol I want to come over and play in your room! There is so much neat stuff going on with that desk!

Love the candle holder very pretty and crafty!
Angie

trisha too said...

A very inviting, busy desk, Carol, and the candle holder is so pretty!

Happy WOYWW!
:)trisha #164 this week
and a little late!

Anne said...

Love, love, love the Christmas decoration. Anne x #145

scrappymo! said...

Those images on your desk just to the left are so pretty! Wonder what you will make with them...Your cricut is a gorgeous colour! Mine is a boring ivory one.
Thanks for dropping my blog earlier!
Scrappymo # 126