Monday, January 21, 2013

Southwest Pottery

I just finished my 2nd card sample for my Feb. 20th class of Box Corner cards.  I'm using assorted store-owned image stamps and my personal text stamps.  Most pattern paper is by We R Memory Keepers.


Cover with ribbon tie closure....


Inside with images colored with copic markers....


Close-up of images....  I was thinking of cutting the grass of the image on the left but I was concerned of it tearing or breaking.  I like this.  How do you like this?  I have 1 more to make but I'm not thrilled with the pueblo image I have.  May have to do something different with it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a very beautiful card. I love the colors. Looks like lots of work. Good job,Carol!
Gail

Wordbird said...

Carol... this is a gorgeous card! What a creative design... so cool! ;D