Tuesday, January 1, 2013

I like you a Latte....

I finally finished the projects I needed for my Jan. 30 class at the AZ Scrapbooking store in Green Valley, AZ.  The class theme is "Tea and Latte" (I'm not very creative in my titles -  if you have a suggestion I'd love to hear it).  I've posted 2 of the projects already, the Double Pocket card and the Double Tea Bag Holder (using different papers).  This last project is a regular card with a Latte theme.  (I still haven't gotten the Christmas stuff put away so my photo box is not available yet.)


I used double sided designer paper by Crate Paper and stamps by TPC Studio called Coffee Cafe.


I colored the coffee cup with coordinating Copic markers and added some Stardust Clear Gel pen highlights on the steam and coffee.  And the chevron needed something so I added 3 large rhinestones.  I sure hope this class will be a go.  Debi, the owner of the store, wants me to do more "fancy" folds yet when I do, no takers for the classes. We'll see what happens.  This class is a repeat of my G.V.R. classes (Green Valley Recreation) which start Jan. 9. I figured since I am teaching "fancy folds" in my G.V.R. classes I can just reuse them as I have different "students" and different formats between the two.

Today is the first day of 2013!  Oh my, it came fast! I hope that God will bless you with a prosperous, healthy, happy, and wonderful year! I also pray for our great nation.  We have turned away from why this nation was founded and are slowly trying to do away with our Constitution, Amendments, and values. This makes me sad but I KNOW my Savior is with me.  I also want to thank you, my readers, for following or subscribing to my blog.  Without you this blog would be senseless.  I enjoy your comments when you leave them (though sometimes I'm sure they are time consuming for you)  as they encourage me to keep on keeping on!  I hope you'll stick with me and that my projects give you joy or creative inspiration!

2 comments:

Donna said...

Beautiful card and I like the title!

Anonymous said...

Great card! Love the colors.