Saturday, January 5, 2013

Love and a Funky Heart

I'm still trying to use up this one paper pack from The Angel Company when I found a "negative" scrap that I had left over from using my Cricut.  Of course, I had to use it!!


The text is also from a set by The Angel Company.  I love how the heart looks with the blue background!


Here you can see it a little better.  So feminine! And the paper is perfect, to me, with all the swirls!  And, of course, I had to add 3 large rhinestones to finish off the bottom of the card!  What do you think?

Then, while I was blurfing (blog surfing) some of the blogs I follow I came across Lauri Willison's Soapbox Creations and I was so taken with this simple card that I CASE'd it!


Isn't this absolutely elegant in its simplicity???  You need to check out her projects!!!

2 comments:

Glittered Paws said...

Love them both - especially the one you cased - I saw that and went OMG - and I had seen it on Lauris blog - it just makes a statement and stands alone. New Years "vow" use up paper!!! We will see hos that goes.

Cheryl said...

Your card is gorgeous! I love the colors you used.