Friday, January 25, 2013

3rd Box Corner Card

I finally finished the 3rd card sample for my Feb. 20th class.  Still need to get the supply list put together for the 3 cards which will take an hour.


Here's the cover. The text is from The Angel Company.  It's a bit more simple that the other 2 but the inside took a bit more time... in coloring.


Stamped images are by: Inkadinkado (text),  Taylored Artwork (cactus with sun), and Viva Las Vegas Stamps (pottery).  Scenes are colored with Copic markers.


A little closer look at the scenes.  I think I need to stamp off a few of the sun scene.  I really like that image!
These Box Corner Cards have been inspired by Technique Junkies.  Great place to learn new techniques and ideas!   I've also been told that when you post a picture of a card/craft that you MUST give credit to whomever "inspired" you.  This will be difficult as I get some much inspiration from so many!!  I will try from now on.  Also need to learn about "hashtag" or some such thing.  Guess I'll be doing some searching on these things to not only protect my stuff but others as well.

Tomorrow hubby has a honey-do job.  The agitator in my 20+ year old washer quit agitating (which has me agitated!).  We've replaced a couple parts over the years but they just don't make washers like this old Whirlpool anymore.  It's moved 5 times from WY(town) to WY (farm) to MT to WY to AZ   A bit of sentimental attachment to it but it's a great machine.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those are some beautiful cards. How long does it take you to complete one card. They look like lots of work. If I made one like that, it would have to be for someone very special! Good Job, Carol.
Gail