Sunday, December 16, 2012

Tea Time

Yesterday I decided I needed to make something other than cookies, soup (BIG pot to share with church group Christmas party), and so on.  I purchased a set of stamps by TPC Studio called Coffee Cafe because it had some "tea" images.  Only a couple but I needed them for an upcoming class and all I have is coffee images (and lots of them!).  I also purchased a sheet of AdornIt card stock that was on sale and made another Double Pocket card.


Here I have the tag in the upper right pocket.  It is a bit difficult to see but...


 here you can see the tag.  I used the back side of the paper for the tea cup.  And...


here's a close up of the tag!  I used the Stardust Clear gel pen on the tea, steam, and flower.  Not bad.  It did come out as I envisioned.  I even had some solid card stock that really matched the grey in  the small details on the red side of the card stock.  Since the past few days have been rainy and kinda gloomy (perfect for getting things done) this card kinda warms the soul.

1 comment:

Glittered Paws said...

Love this "technique" - going to have to find out how to do it - this would make a neat "extra" to send to my chemo patients. Love the paper.