Friday, December 28, 2012

I {Heart} You

I need to start taking down the tree and getting decorations put away.  Boxes and stuff are in the way of my photo cube so my picture taking is not so great with shadows and focus issues.  Oh well.  I made 2 Valentine cards this week and so I'll post one here.  And I have to show you some of the candy we got for Christmas, it's on my plate candle holder.  Does make the candy very accessible....


I need to download the photo our son's girlfriend sent of her plate candle holder all decorated for Christmas.  She's an interior designer and her's is fabulous!  I don't have her eye for design, that's for sure.


I was playing on Pinterest the other day trying to get some ideas and this design popped out at me. My card isn't near as fancy or layered but I like the layout.  The letters and heart were made on my Cricut using the Plantin Schoolbook cartridge.


I used my white gel pen to add the lines and dots to the letters.  Kinda makes them pop a bit. I used some scraps from my HUGE pile for the paper.  The dotted is Basic Grey and the heart is from, uh, don't know. Oh well. The solid colored is Bazzill.  I need to get some Valentines made as I got some more Christmas cards Wednesday and don't want to send out more Christmas cards!  Would be kinda weird so I'll do Valentines.  Do you do this?

1 comment:

Shelly N. said...

love that valentine, very quick and easy,. great use of scrap papers too!