Wednesday, November 7, 2012

WOYWW 179

Ah, Wednesday....  I did get a pic of my desk last night after I finished getting things together for class today.  I have 4 coming and 2 kits so that's pretty good.  I missed last week due to getting ready for my sister-in-law's arrival.  She flew home yesterday afternoon and I'm hoping to start stamping again tomorrow.  Don't forget to check out Julia's blog, the Stamping Ground, to get the opportunity to see LOTS of blogs taking part in this viewing of desks.  I enjoy visiting about 10 - 20% of them in my limited time.


Even with my overhead light on the desk photoed dark.  I tried to lighten it a bit in PhotoShop but still dark.  I hope to get a bunch of projects finished before we head to Wyoming the 17th to spend Thanksgiving with 2 of our 3 children.  Anyway, don't forget to go on to Julia's!

No comments: