Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Flapping and Folding....

Now, isn't that post title a doosey??  I was working on my December 10 (originally scheduled for the 5th) class for the AZ Scrapbooking store and decided to do this cute style of card.  I still have a ways to go and hope to have my samples in the store by Nov. 28.  We are in Wyoming at the time of this post so you know that I'm not stamping while visiting with children.  The posts this week are all prescheduled and I am checking in with the laptop.  Anyway, all pattern paper is by Crate Paper and stamps are BoBunny.


Isn't this little birdie just cute??


I decided to do a bit of paper piecing on this particular card.  And at the time I prepared this post I didn't have the inside complete.  I'll get to that when I get home.  I plan on either 3 or 4 cards for the class, depends on how much layering I'll do on the masculine card. 

No comments: