Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Beautiful Dragonfly

This is the next to last One Sheet Wonder card using 7 Gypsies Pretoria stamps.  All the paper, except for the piece the dragonfly is on, is by The Angel Co. Oh, so is the stamp! LOL!


I like how this card looks and it is loaded with bling...  can you see it?


After coloring with Copic markers I loaded the wings with Stickles!  I love how it turned out!  I almost feel like that little critter will fly off the card!  What do you think?

I'm not going to take part of the Stamping Ground's Whats On Your Workdesk Wednesday for the next 2 weeks since it's Thanksgiving and I'm still trying to get ready to go see our kids.  But go ahead and take a look tomorrow or Thursday and enjoy!  And please let me know what you think of my projects.  I SO miss your comments! Thanks!

No comments: