Thursday, July 2, 2009

More unused catalog submissions

Here are some more of my unused submissions.

#1 #2 #3

#1. Hemingway SWIC, cardstock & ribbon , Good Timber stamp set, Burnt Umber PH ink, white cardstock

#2. Hemingway SWIC, cardstock & hardware, Happy Trails stamp set, Hydra sponges, various inks, white cardstock

#3. Reece SWIC, cardstock & ribbon, white cardstock, Holiday Magic stamp set (retired), Chartreuse and Noir PH inks, Scor-Pal,

Last card: Reece SWIC, cardstock, Antique Copper hardware, Joy of Christmas stamp set, Brick Red VM ink, ivory cardstock
What do you think so far? Like them?? I still have a few more!

Christina , Ginger, and Deb had a few rejects. Check them out by clicking on their names!

4 comments:

KellyRae said...

My favorite is the Hemingway/Happy Trails card. LOVE it!!!

Jewels said...

Carol,
The Happy Trails card is my favorite too! What a cool technique!
Jewels

Lori said...

Happy Trails is stunning. I love the Good Timber card, too.

Barb said...

These are all fantastic, Carol... and I can't believe they didn't use the running horses one - it's uber-awesome!