Monday, February 2, 2009

More Website Password Books

Cozette, the owner of Curves where I work out, asked for a larger password book and this is the result! I used full sheets from the Chipboard Mat Stack, Decorative Corners stamp set, Super Jumbo & Mega Scallop Oval punches, Mini Round Tab punch, 3/4" circle punch, Assorted Bitty Blossums, other florals, and coordinating inks. I used my Bind-It-All for binding the books. Cozette just loved the purple one. I sold it for $10. Guess I need to make more now! The text on the cover is from a retired set.

I was hoping to do some stamping but dang if I didn't come down with a bad cough and sore throat. I think I'll go lay down for a while as I'm feeling pretty weak and woozy! Hope you are having a much better day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the larger book. And how you have "notes" on the reverse side of the pages.

Anonymous said...

These books are such a great idea. You've inspired me. It's on the list!